BIOSOTA is a third-generation family owned enterprise with a unique cultural heritage. Originally hailing from Russia the family started beekeeping in the 1950s. The family established Australia as its new home in 2011 combining its generations of expertise in beekeeping and European bee farming knowledge with the unique Australian beekeeping environment to create Australian Manuka honey.
To provide our customers with a choice of Australia’s very finest quality organic Manuka honey. We do this through a distinctive honey you can enjoy every day. Our business practices centre around integrity and
- Sustainability of the environment
- Sustainability of the beekeepers that support BIOSOTA best practice beekeeping
Our customer offer includes:
- Finest Australian RAW honey – Manuka, Gourmet & local area honey
- Innovative MGO+ Manuka honey with 100% Australian Superfood ingredients
- Exclusive gift ideas (Ornate packaging & presentation for family and friends)
We aim to satisfy our customers by selling the best quality products produced the way mother nature meant. We are constantly innovating our
range, adding new products with extra features. Engage with us to receive our newsletter or on social media for updates, recipes and new product
Try BIOSOTA Honey
We offer you the highest quality, 100% Australian made, sustainable, RAW (not-heat-treated) and affordable Manuka honey in varying levels of internationally tested MGO (methylglyoxal) strength, unique packaging and innovative ways to enjoy honey.