Mt Elephant Hemp Flour
Boost your fibre intake with nutrient-rich Mt Elephant Hemp Flour. Packed with plant-based fibre, protein, essential fatty acids, vitamins and minerals this flour fibre booster is Mother Nature’s answer for your overall gut health and wellbeing.
Sown and grown in some of the world’s purest soil and cleanest air, right here in Victoria Australia. Here’s a little list of what we love about this Hemp Flour. It’s:
- Double milled, making it oh so fine
- Made from 100% Australian Hemp Seed
- An excellent Source of Fibre (50%)
- High Protein Flour (30%)
- A good Source of Iron, Magnesium and B vitamins
- Has a 5 Star Health Rating
- Naturally gluten-free & vegan
- Contains 20 Amino Acids
- Packed with vitamins and minerals
How to Use:
Sprinkle, bake or shake!
Using Hemp Flour is all about experimentation. The density of Hemp Flour makes it unsuitable as a total flour replacement, so we encourage experimenting with ratios.
- 1:3 with a regular baking flour produces a hearty, dense loaf that’s full of all the goodness of Hemp.
- 1:7 however, will yield you something similar to the light bread products we’re used to, with a mild enrichment.
And don’t forget crusting! Try blending Hemp Flour with your favourite seeds to make a nutritious crumbing! The fibrous consistency of the flour coupled with its subtle flavour profile makes it an ideal ingredient to enrich any meal. You can even boost your daily fibre by adding Hemp Flour to a smoothie!
Also available in 250g
100% Australian sown and grown, double milled hemp seeds.