Dr Bronner’s Baby Unscented Castile Bar Soap
Want to know something cool? Dr Bronner’s Baby Unscented Castile Bar Soap can do everything it’s liquid cousin can do. Which is a lot. There are over 18 ways to use Dr Bronner’s Castile Soap, including:
- Floor cleaning
- Dish washing
- Hand soap
- Body wash
- Fruit and veggie rinse
- Pet wash
- Plant spray
And more! One of our stores absolute mainstays, we all love Dr Bronner Baby Unscented Castile Bar Soap because it’s safe, effective and sustainable. All Dr Bronner’s products are:
- Grey water safe
- Certified organic and fair trade
- Packaged in 100% post consumer recycled paper
- Vegan and cruelty free
Bar or Liquid?
Like we said, the bar can do everything the liquid can do and more. However, some bar soap concoctions take a little more work – like melting the soap down for an all purpose spray, or grating the bar to use as a laundry soap. Although, some are a lot less work than the liquid – like using the bar as a shampoo, and soap. The main benefits we take from using Dr Bronner’s Baby Unscented Castile Bar Soap over liquid are:
- Less packaging = less waste. Even though the liquid castile soaps are in 100% post consumer recycled bottles, opting for paper is always better for the environment.
- More compact = more space. This makes the bar soap ideal for small spaces and travelling, where it’s uses really start to shine!
- More moisture. There are a few key differences in the making of bar vs. liquid castile soap, and one is the sustainably sourced palm oil, which locks in more moisture than the liquid soap. This makes it more ideal for skin and hair.
- Easier to control. When we’re talking about using it in the bath and shower, bar soap is easier to keep away from eyes, and doesn’t slip through your fingers.
The Unexpected Uses of Dr Bronner’s Pure Castile Bar Soap
This is the “More” part – all the ways you can make the most of your Dr Bronner’s Baby Unscented Castile Bar Soap.
- Grease door hinges
- Loosen wooden drawers
- Lubricate screws for easy screwing in
- Keep clothes smelling fresh by a dry bar to luggage or drawers
- Freshen smelly shoes by placing a dry bar inside them
- Make hand sewing easier. Stick the needle in your bar soap to help it glide through tough fabric
So what to choose? It depends on how busy you are and what you do, but we honestly see the benefit in having both a liquid and a bar on hand around the house.
Organic Coconut Oil*, Organic Palm Oil*, Sodium Hydroxide**, Water, Organic Olive Oil*, Organic Hemp Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Sea Salt, Citric Acid, Tocopherol *CERTIFIED FAIR TRADE INGREDIENTS **None remains after saponifying oils into soap & glycerin.