WHAT IT IS:
An Organic Hemp Based Acai Purifying Clay Mask that Brightens, Purifies & Heals the skin. Jam-packed with vitamins, antioxidants and botanical goodies. The Acai Clay Mask is here to heal damaged skin cells and leave you feeling fresh, renewed and revived.
Organic Hemp Skincare, Made in Australia from Natural, cruelty-free & Vegan-friendly ingredients!
WHAT IT DOES:
Purifies + Brightens + Heals
The Acai Clay Mask removes excess sebum, purifies pores, reduces visible pore size and the appearance of blackheads. Vitamins C, B3, B5 and E work to brighten and heal the complexion.
- PURIFY: Kaolin and Salicylic Acid works wonders, shedding built-up layers of skin, and eliminating impurities.
- BRIGHTEN: With Kakadu Plum Watermelon and Green Tea Extracts. These babies are jam packed with Vitamins C, B3, B5 and E, tp brighten your complexion, even out skin tone and enhance softness and elasticity.
- HEAL: Acai berries are a very potent antioxidant, abundant in vitamins A, B, C, and E helping revive and heal damaged skin cells.
WHO’S IT FOR?
This Acai Clay Mask is the perfect light detox and vitamin boost for anyone wanting to brighten, purify and heal damaged skin cells.
How to use:
Use two to three times a week after cleansing.
- Apply a generous amount to your face
- Allow 10 minutes for the goodies to absorb and do their job
- Wash off with warm water
Store away from heat (<21’C) & direct sunlight, direct exposure causes UV damage and a fluctuation in temperature which reduces the products potency and shelf-life.
Note: Contains Sweet Almond Oil which may cause an allergic reaction for those with nut allergies
Aloe Vera Juice, Rose Water, Kaolin Clay, Acai Extract, Hemp Seed Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Vegetable Glycerine, Hemp Seed Extract, Kakadu Plum Extract, Pomegranate Extract, Rosehip Extract, Watermelon Extract, Green Tea Extract, Vitamin B5 (Panthenol), Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide), Xanthan Gum, Allantoin (skin soothing), Blue Tansy, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate.