Experience the luxury of natural hemp fabrics with the Hemp Gallery range of Hemp Bed Linen. Woven from the highest quality hemp fibres sourced ethically from China, this Hemp Bed linen is a modern bedroom essential.
Created using premium fibres, Hemp Gallery Hemp Bed Linen is ultra-soft, breathable and temperature regulated – keeping you cool during summer, and warm during winter. Hemp Bed Linen progressively softens with every wash, giving a softer and superior feel that is ideal for a good night’s sleep.
- Breathable – Hemp fabric breathes very well in addition to being a natural insulator due to its hollow core fibre, a characteristic Hemp shares with wool without the scratch.
- Recyclable – Hemp fabric can be used for paper making or can be allowed to degrade naturally, as it leaves no toxic residue.
- Protective against UV rays – Hemp fabric provides the highest UV protection of any natural fabric.
- Anti-bacterial and allergy friendly – As hemp is grown and processed without the use of toxic chemicals, there are no irritants for asthma or allergy sufferers. Fabrics are pre washed at 40°C.
- Durable – It is more absorbent and lasts much longer than cotton sheets.
- Environmentally sustainable – Hemp has moderate water requirements and requires little or no herbicides, pesticides or fungicides.
- 55% Hemp and 45% Organic Cotton
- OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certified fabric
- Factory SA8000 certified