Morlife Hemp Falafel Mix!
Get ready to fala-fall in love with Morlife’s delicious, nutritious and super convenient Hemp Falafel Mix. Containing wholesome, superfood ingredients like hemp protein, chia seeds, kale and spinach. These falafels nourish your body and bring you bountiful benefits of protein, fibre, potassium, calcium, iron & magnesium. Easy to prepare and mouth-wateringly tasty, Morlife Hemp Falafel Mix is guaranteed to become your new pantry staple.
Morlife Hemp Falafels are:
- Makes 12 Falafels
- Just Add Water
- Good Source of Protein
- Excellent Source of Fibre
- Source of Calcium, Iron & Magnesium
- Can Be Baked or Fried
How to Use:
To prepare the falafels:
- In a bowl, combine falafel mix bag with 200 mL water & 1 tbsp. (20 mL) olive oil.
- Allow liquid to absorb for 5 minutes and stir again. Shape falafel mix into medium balls.
- Cook balls following directions below as desired.
Oven Bake – Preheat oven to 200⁰C. Place balls on a paper-lined baking tray. Cover with foil and bake for 10 minutes. Remove foil and bake for a further 10 minutes.
Pan Fry – Shallow fry balls in oil for 7-10 minutes until browned, flipping half way. There are many ways to eat falafels – you can:
- Add them to a vegetarian kebab
- Use them as a burger patty
- Eat them on their own (they’re delicious with hommus and garlic sauce)
- Have them whole or crumbled into a salad
- Skewer them for a veggie BBQ alternative
- Use the mix as a GF crumb or seasoning
Check out all they great things you can do with Morlife Falafels in their delicious recipe blog!
Chickpea Pieces (55%*), Certified Organic Hemp Protein1 (14%*), Herb & Spice Blend (Onion Pieces, Garlic, Onion, Himalayan Salt, Cumin, Coriander Flakes, Organic Parsley Leaves, Certified Organic Turmeric1, Black Pepper, Fenugreek, Chilli), Certified Organic Chia Seeds1 (11%*), Chia Seed Flour, Certified Organic Kale1, Spinach (2%*), Raising Agent (Sodium Bicarbonate). *Average Quantities 1Certified Organic by ACO Certification Ltd
|Servings per package: 4||Serving size: 3 cooked balls (93 g)|
|Avg. qty. per serve||Avg. qty. per 100g|
|Energy||801 kJ||861 kJ|
|Protein, total||12.8 g (26% DI1)||13.7 g|
|– gluten||0.0 mg||0.0 mg|
|Fat, total||8.1 g||8.7 g|
|– saturated||1.1 g||1.2 g|
|Carbohydrate||10.4 g||11.2 g|
|– sugars||1.4 g||1.5 g|
|Dietary Fibre||13.3 g (44% DI1)||14.3 g|
|Sodium||294 mg||316 mg|
|Potassium||553 mg||595 mg|
|Calcium||156 mg (20% RDI2)||168 mg|
|Iron||1.6 mg (13% RDI2)||1.7 mg|
|Magnesium||145 mg (45% RDI2)||156 mg|
1Based on an average adult diet of 8700 kJ 2Recommended Dietary Intake