Vita Hemp bring you delicious, nutritious 100% Australian Hemp Seeds! They’re chock full of omega 3, 6 & 9, which are proven to benefit long term health in all mammalian bodies. That’s right, get it into your pets food because hemp is good for everyone!
Hemp Seeds are naturally
- High in essential fatty acids
- Low in Carbohydrates
- Full of BCAA’s (The amino acids that supply muscles with energy to function and repair)
- Contain all 10 Essential Amino Acids that the body needs but doesn’t produce on its own
- Are full of vitamins & minerals
How to Use:
Vita Hemp Hemp Seeds are deliciously mild and nutty, and incredibly soft, making them a versatile nutritional booster. They’re so easy to eat, the can even be given to a 1-year-old.
To get the best out of Hemp Seeds you can:
- Add them to your smoothies
- Sprinkle on yoghurt and cereal
- Toss in salads
- Top soups, stews, pastas and casseroles
- Mix with your favourite baking recipes
Save when you buy more with the 900g bag!
Check out or blog on Hemp Seeds and all the things that are so awesome about them! Seriously, we’re obsessed over here.
What we really love about Vita Hemp Hemp Seeds (and all their hemp products) is the farm to shelf traceability. These seeds are grown by farmers in NSW, VIC and TAS, and hulled at Hemp Hulling Co in Coolum Beach, QLD. That means that whenever you buy Vita Hemp you know you’re supporting a 100% Australian product. Good on ya!
100% Australian Grown Hemp Seeds