Hemp Collective’s Conditioner Bars are made from 100% Australian hemp seed oil and infused a citrus explosion of Lemongrass & Grapefruit. Not only will it invigorate your senses, but it also works to hydrate dry to normal hair. Hemp Collective only use the good stuff: all-natural, plant-derived ingredients, so you can feel good about your hair and the planet. What’s more – it’s also great for shaving!
What’s so good about Hemp Collective Conditioner Bars? Just a few things:
- Handcrafted in Australia
- No parabens or Sulfates
- Can last 4x longer than liquid
- Moisturises your hair & scalp
- Helping you eliminate plastic waste
- Infused with Australian hemp seed oil
- Dual-Use – Conditioner bar & for shaving
- Less mess – No spills – perfect for travelling
- We only use natural plant-derived ingredients so it’s good for you & the planet
- Hemp Seed Oil is rich in essential fatty acids, proteins & vitamins to nourish & restore your hair to its natural balance.
How to Use:
Hemp Collective Lemongrass and Grapefruit Conditioner Bar is fuss-free and easy to use.
Simply wet the bar and apply it directly to your hair from root to tip. Massage that goodness in, let it soak, and then rinse it out with water.
Best used with Hemp Collective Orange, Grapefruit and Lemon Organic Shampoo Bar.
The best way to love your bar is to keep it dry when not in use and avoid humid conditions as this can soften the bar over time.
Every single one of Hemp Collective’s Conditioner Bars is handmade with love in the Byron Bay Region. They’re biodegradable, vegan and cruelty-free. In other words, their ingredients are as clean as your hair will feel (ahem, pretty dang clean.) You will also enjoy peace of mind knowing that you’re making a better choice for our planet.
Behentrimonium Methosulfate (Rapeseed Extract non-GMO), Cetyl Alcohol, Australian Hemp Seed Oil, Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Pro-Vitamin B5, Oat Protein, Plantaserve E, Lemongrass Essential Oil, Turmeric, Grapefruit Essential Oil.