Cannabella Hemp Jelly
Good enough to eat! Cannabella Hemp Jelly is the ultimate all-over all-rounder. As a versatile botanical balm you can use Hemp Jelly for just about anything! Customers have fallen in love with it after using it for:
- Overnight mask
- Dry patches
What to expect
It’s no wonder Cannabella Hemp Jelly is so amazing for so many conditions. It’s loaded with a bunch of our favourite, nutrient dense moisturisers! Including
- Raw, Unfiltered Hemp Seed Oil
You know how much we love this product for skin! Full of omegas, fatty acids and protein, you skin feels so much better after a good dose of hemp seed oil. Hemp seed oil is ideal for skin irritations because of it’s powerful anti-inflammatory and non-comedogenic properties (meaning it won’t clog your pores). Reduce redness and inflammation, soothe and hydrate with hemp!
- Shea Butter
Like Hemp, Shea is an ultra-powerful moisturiser. You’ve seen it before in skin products and lotions, right? This one is really familiar because it is so good. Shea is known for it’s anti-inflammatory compounds, helping to soothe more persistent skin conditions like rosacea, psoriasis and eczema.
The skin world doesn’t talk about beeswax much! But it’s actually really great for your skin! Aside from it’s anti-inflammatory properties, beeswax is full of vitamin A. It’s great for wound healing and promotes cell reconstruction.
- Apricot Kernel Oil
This ones a good one…apricot kernel oil is anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, anti-septic and chock full of anti-oxidants! (Say that ten times fast!) Plus it’s full of skin food, including vitamins A, E, C, K plus GLAs, oleic and linoleic acids. All these properties working together promotes overall skin health and rejuvenation!
Plus soothing lavender, frankincense and chamomile! You will quickly find a way to be using Cannabella Hemp Jelly everyday, and your skin will love you for it!
How to use
This beautiful multi-purpose balm is safe to use everywhere and on anyone, right down to newborn babies. Just think “If it’s flaky, dry, scaly, red, or itchy: Cannabella!” Here are just a few common uses for Cannabella Hemp Jelly:
- Lip Balm
- Overnight Face Mask: Apply a thin layer to the face before bed for ultra hydration
- Cleansing Balm: Massage a small amount over dry skin and remove with a warm, damp cloth.
- Make-up Remover: Use like the cleansing balm!
- Cuticle Balm: Massage a small amount into the cuticles and nail beds for hydration and protection
- Fly-away Balm: Rub a small amount of product in-between your fingertips and smooth over your hair to tame frizz or flyaways
- Sunburn, Rashes, Wind Burn: Regularly apply a thick layer of Hemp Jelly damaged. Continue for 2-3 days or until irritation subsides
- Nappy Rash & Chafing
Also available in a larger, 60g pot.
- Unfiltered hemp seed oil
- Shea Butter*
- Avocado oil *
- Apricot kernel oil*
- Jojoba oil*
- Castor oil
- Carnauba wax
- Vitamin E
- Alfalfa grass oil
- Ylang ylang
- Frankincense oil
- Rose geranium