Hemp Collectiveâ€™sÂ Lavender and Rose Geranium Organic Shampoo BarÂ is lovingly made with Australian hemp seed oil, and perfect for dry to normal hair. Oh, and it smellsÂ delightful. Thatâ€™s because Hemp Collective only use natural, plant-derived ingredients (and no nasties.)
What’s so good about Shampoo Bars? Just a few things:
- Long-lasting â€“ our Shampoo Bars can last up to 3 x longer than liquid
- Replenishes the natural moisture balance of your hair
- Free from Sulfates, Paraben and Palm Oils
- A soothing blend of Hemp Seed Oil, Coconut Oil & Cocoa butter
- Less mess â€“ No spills â€“ perfect for travelling
- Helping you eliminate plastic waste
- Australia owned and made
- Biodegradable shampoo
- We only use natural plant-derived ingredients so itâ€™s good for you & the planet
How to Use:
Apply directly to your hair from the roots to the tips, or simply lather it in your hands before applying (it will foam up beautifully, too.) The best way to love your hemp shampoo bar is to keep it dry when not in use and avoid humid conditions as this can soften the bar over time.
Best followed with Hemp Collective Lavender and Rose Geranium Organic Conditioner BarÂ
Every single one of Hemp Collective’s shampoo bars is handmade with love in the Byron Bay Region. Theyâ€™re palm oil-free, biodegradable, vegan and cruelty-free. In other words, our ingredients are as clean as your hair will feel (ahem, pretty dang clean.) You will also enjoy peace of mind knowing that youâ€™re making a better choice for our planet.
Organic Plant-derived ingredients. Saponified Oils: Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Castor Oil, Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter, Australian Hemp Seed Oil, Lavender Essential Oil, Rose Geranium Essential Oil, Alkanet Root Powder.