Hemp Collective’s Orange Grapefruit & Lemon Organic Shampoo Bar is lovingly made with Australian hemp seed oil, and perfect for dry to normal hair. Oh, and it smells delightful. That’s because Hemp Collective only use natural, plant-derived ingredients (and no nasties.)
What’s so good about these Shampoo Bars? Just a few things:
- Long-lasting – Shampoo Bars can last up to 3 x longer than liquid
- Replenishes the natural moisture balance of your hair
- Free from Sulfates, Paraben and Palm Oils
- A soothing blend of Hemp Seed Oil, Coconut Oil & Cocoa butter
- Less mess – No spills – perfect for travelling
- Helping you eliminate plastic waste
- Australia owned and made
- Biodegradable shampoo
- Natural plant-derived ingredients so it’s good for you & the planet
How to Use:
Life can be tricky, but looking after your hair shouldn’t be. Using Hemp Collective’s luxurious, natural shampoo bar is simple:
Apply directly to your hair from the roots to the tips, or simply lather it in your hands before applying (it will foam up beautifully, too.)
Best followed with Hemp Collective Lemongrass and Grapefruit Conditioner Bar
The best way to love your hemp shampoo bar is to keep it dry when not in use and avoid humid conditions as this can soften the bar over time.
Every single one of Hemp Collective’s Shampoo Bars is handmade with love in the Byron Bay Region. They’re palm oil-free, biodegradable, vegan and cruelty-free. In other words, our ingredients are as clean as your hair will feel (ahem, pretty dang clean.) You will also enjoy peace of mind knowing that you’re making a better choice for our planet.
Saponified Oils: Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Castor Oil, Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter, Australian Hemp Seed Oil, Sweet Paprika, Orange Essential Oil, Grapefruit Essential Oil, Lemon Essential Oil.