Newport Hemp Pants
All hail the Newport Hemp Pants. We don’t know what it is about these high-rise wide-leg pants but they just look good on everyone! Crafted from premium hemp and organic cotton denim twill, they’re more like a soft jean than a trouser. Easy to wear as jeans or pants, and style up or down all year round.
The Newport Hemp Pants feature:
- A sophisticated high rise waist and wide leg, which creates a timeless and exceptionally flattering fit.
- Shaped waistband allows the pants to sit high, highlighting the waist and lifting the butt (without being uncomfortable!). and;
- Pocket-free front, which creates smooth, flattering lines; keeping it modern and understated.
These pants will be a versatile wardrobe staple on high-rotation throughout the seasons.
- Inseam leg length 29″
- Soft, mid-weight twill
- Non-stretch, although the nature of the fabric allows for some natural give
- Two-rear pocket design; pocket-free front
- Seamless outer leg design
- Belt-looped waistband; three-point fastened for added durability
- Fly zip closure
- Non-synthetic cotton labelling
- Available in Natural, Olive and Black
Check out the rest of our Hemp Clothing Australia range here.
- 55% hemp | 45% organic cotton
- Care Instructions: Cold machine wash. Low tumble dry. Warm iron. Do not dry clean.
- Size and Fit: Zoey and Imogen are both 180cm (5’11”) and wearing a size 8.
- For those who are in between sizes, we suggest sizing up.
- Waist alterations are an easy fix at your local tailor.